Organic Chia Seeds (200g)
Chia Seeds are very nutritious with them being
- Rich in fibre
- Contains 18g plant-based protein per 100g
- One of the richest plant sources of Omega-3 fats
- Source of Omega 6 and 9
- Rich in antioxidants
- 25g serving contains twice the amount of iron and magnesium as spinach
- Great source of vitamins including calcium, manganese, potassium and phosphorus
- Contains all 8 amino acids
Natural thickening agent
- In smoothies, smoothie bowls and shakes
- Chia puddings
- As vegan-friendly egg substitute
- Salad dressings and sauces
- Stir into healthy yoghurts
- Perfect for healthy bakes including muffins, cakes and health bars
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love this product and use in my smoothies every day. Good to know by buying from this site helping others as well as my own health.
the product does not seem its cleaned well. after soaking it and having it u feel ur crushing some unwanted granules along with the seeds.
Perfect crunchy little seeds of lovely flavor.
I enjoyed the chia seeds very much and will be purchasing again!
Many thanks for another lovely product, Dhow nature foods
Very happy with my purchase