Thai Inspired Yellow Curry
Adding organic turmeric into your diet isn't so hard. We all love curry, why not add in a dash of turmeric to it to boost health? Natlicious food show's us how it's done.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of Dhow Nature Foods turmeric (10% discount code: DHOWLIKENATALI)
- 1/2 teaspoon of each oregano, chili flakes and curry powder
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- 300g sweet potato, cut in cubes
- 280g firm tofu, cut in cubes (I used Tofooco, already pressed)
- 1 vegetable cube
- 130g soya beans
- 400ml coconut milk (1 can)
1. In a pot sauté the onion in the olive oil until translucent.
2. Add the garlic and all the spices and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add splashes of water to deglaze the pan if needed.
3. Add the sweet potato and tofu cubes and stir to coat in the spices.
4. Add the vegetable cube and stir around to dissolve.
5. Add the soya beans and coconut milk and bring to boil.
6. Lower the heat and cooked covered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
7. Check if the potatoes are cooked and adjust the seasoning to your preference.
8. Serve with basmati rice and enjoy.
Happy cooking everyone!
Recipe by @natliciousfood